Best PDF Converter Review
The sole purpose of converter s to edit and convert documents and files, extract texts or images as well as make changes where need arises. This is where PDF converters play an active role. There are many of them in the market that perform such tasks but one thing that is to be noted and should not be taken for granted is that they do not work the same. Others just are way better off than others as they give precise output. Here are some of the very best PDF converters reviewed for you.
TalkHelper PDF Converter
TalkHelper PDF Converter team has published and developed an excellent PDF converter that has brought the taste of flashy design and a balance of basic flow. One outstanding feature about it is that its interface is not as crowded as many other and its blue and white display give it a lively touch making the user enjoy every minute he/she lays hand on it. The designers of the Talk Helper PDF Converter that brags of having the best PDF converter and I cannot disagree to that fact as the output speaks for itself.
- Icons are large and appear like cartoons making it lively behind a blue and white display.
- Has a “Getting Started” section that allows user to modify and convert PDFs.
- To help in converting it has a Learning Center at the bottom of the screen.
- On the far left is a Converting Center that indicates into which format your document is being converted into and the location where it can be accessed from.
- Does not require large space to install as it calls for 46.8 MBs
- Yields high grade output.
- Its users interface is well designed to make it less stressful to use.
- Through the online app user can access the software anywhere and anytime.
- It may be slow as it is not designed to convert large files hence calls for patience.
Desk PDF Studio XE
When for the first time I took a glance at the Desk PDF Studio XE I confused it for the MS word tab. They resemble each other and that is for sure and those who have used it agree to that. Emphasizing too much may end up you getting let down by the converting tool and it is better suggested that you give it a try and share an experience about it. Let us breakdown some of its features and see why you should be using this software for your converting needs.
- User can rearrange files, merge independent ones and create PDFs.
- Its UI is very clear on how to use it making the Desk PDF Studio XE Converter generally easy to use.
- Its icons are well displayed.
- Creates PDFs from any kind of file.
- Enriched with PDF handling software.
- Its purchasing price is friendly comparing to what it delivers.
- Everything is in a dial box that contains all the features you need to undertake your tasks with.
- Its converting process is rather awkward and might be confusing without the help of a user guide.
WPS PDF Word Converter
An incredible number of Android users use this PDF converter for personal use. This shows how well accepted it has been because of the good quality services it outputs. The Kingsoft developers saw the need to bring a long-lasting solution that’s why over the years they have been upgrading it in the recent years. Actually the WPS PDF Converter has been upgraded up to the tenth version. This just shows how this has been developed to meet users expectation.
- It has been specialized to convert PDF to Word documents.
- Features the drag and drop technique of adding files to the software.
- Provides a vast range of output formats in which user can read files once converted.
- Allows user to set pages in single column, multiple column and autofit set up from the set up tab.
- Has the “Customers service” click to encounter unforeseen errors.
- Since it is a desktop application it is quite fast in performing its conversion tasks.
- It is affordable as there is a free edition.
- It is the easiest converter to use among all the PDF converters.
- After conversion the format is retained and images correctly aligned.
- WPS PDF Converter offers multiple formats for conversion including RTF.
- Makes converting work easier by hitting a single click to convert bulk outputs.
- Allows merging and splitting.
- It is limited to converting only 5 pages.
- To upgrade to the premium may be quite expensive.
- It cannot be used in operating systems such as the Mac OS and Linux.
Nitro PDF Converter
The Nitro PDF Converter is just that ideal converter for text converting tasks but not suggested for documents that are heavily inserted with images. It may not be fully perfected to the art of converting but one sure thing is that it is very powerful when it comes to converting PDFs to editable formats. The pricing also attracts one into looking at it. Nitro PDF is not an alternative but the first converter you should be very eager to lay your hands on. Comes in three categories that is the readers, editors and printers. Here are some fascinating features you should be checking out.
- Has a ribbon that in a bigger percentage looks like that of the Microsoft Word.
- It allows to add mark ups and comments as well as usage of digital IDs.
- Automatically creates bookmarks from formatted texts.
- Allows user to add or remove images and texts from a PDF page.
- Shuffling of pages in a page is enabled and creation of fill-in-forms.
- Can permanently delete data in PDF files.
- Maintains all the texts, formats, styles and fonts after conversion as the original document.
- The desktop software is easy to affordable as once after installation it is free for eternity.
- Its interface is friendly as the Ribbon is easy to navigate through.
- Something fascinating about is, that its bookmarks are automatically created.
- In the process of converting documents with images, they could not be recovered from the output.
- It limits heavy users as it converts to a maximum of 5 documents a month.
- When looked into keenly you will notice that there are large unexpected spaces and line breaks.
Icecream PDF Converter
Are you out there looking for a PDF converter that is easy to use yet brings good quality work? Look no more as the best software, the Icecream PDF converter brings all the features that suit any user for perfect conversion. As a matter of fact it is one of the very few converters that works in two modes, the “From PDF” mode and “To PDF” mode. With its layouts it allows multiple adjustments and provides services for images in the PDF files. What else could you be looking for f not such kind of converter? Here are some also thrilling features that it drags along.
- It can be supported by the following operating systems; Windows XP, Windows 10, 8, 9 and Vista.
- It supports conversion of images when converting “To PDF”.
- Its advanced settings allows you to adjust the position and location of images on the page being worked on.
- It comes with the option of turning images in 9 different positions. That is the0, 90,180 and 270 degrees to the corresponding pages of your PDF.
- The Icecream PDF Converter brings many output formats such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF for images, DOCX, DOC, XLS, XLSX, ODT and ODS for documents and EPUB, MOBI, FB2 for eBooks.
- When using the required processor versions that being at least the 1 GHz CPU a reassurance of very good and a successful work is guaranteed.
- Supports batching into the desired formats provided making conversion process quite easy.
- User can protect output files by setting passwords by setting one at the “Password” field.
- The rate at which work is converted is a little bit long and therefore calls for a user that doesn’t rush.
- A major let down is that it converts to only a maximum of ten pages at a go.
Free Online OCR
From personal experience and steps to take when using this converter, it is enough evident to show that this application is easy to use. It is suitable when converting images into editable PDF formats without having to spend hours typing back in yet giving you good results. They are multiple online OCR converters that run for free. The Free Online OCR happens not to have any registration requirements. However for extra services they need payment. Their main purpose is to extract texts from images.
- Supports BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF and PNG for input and DOC or PDF for texts.
- Conversion takes 120 seconds and a 95% accuracy on converted documents to PDF and only 10 seconds converting it to DOC.
- The free Online OCR scans images first to extract texts from images.
- Size of document is limited up to 5 GB.
- Despite it being an online tool it does carry many ads with it.
- Has the ability to convert files of any size up to that of 5 GB.
- No need to provide an email account for output to be delivered as it is done via a sent link.
- The texts produced from the image can be edited.
- To set up desired layouts as that was of the original document, one has to do it manually as page formatting does not feature in this software.
- One has to pay for premium services such as to enable input of multiple languages.
Wondershare PDF Converter
The Wonder Share PDF Converter has stood out to compete with the top dogs offer as far converting is concerned. It has been many users preference as one can use it to make markings on texts and annotate. This is one among the very few software that supports many different languages and still yet compatible. This implies that its converted content can be opened in even phones.
- Supports cropping page editing and rotation with ease.
- The Digi Sign features allows usage of encrypted digital signatures on PDF files.
- PDFs can be compressed to allow easy upload without any content being altered.
- The converter can be used to scan images from phones to editable PDFs.
- Its converting process is quicker when comparing it to many converters.
- It as well does not take long to start.
- With the Wondershare PDF converter t becomes easy to permanently remove confidential materials.
- Adds that come with this app are extremely many and interferes with the user while performing tasks.
Nuance PDF Converter
For all those who often handle PDF documents know better than anyone else that there is nothing frustrating and tiresome as tiresome seating behind a keyboard spending much of your time creating a document. This is the all-time typing solution that saves writers from unnecessary retyping of work that could actually be sorted out by the help of a converter that plays that task properly. This could be no other than the Nuance PDF converter. This is just one of the few reasons you should be having this software in your device. With such kind of features, I don’t see any other converter that outshines it.
- To navigate easy through documents it creates a table of contents.
- Comes with a powerful OCR to convert images into PDF.
- It converts to a multiple formats such as Word and Excel.
- Has the ability batch and also merge PDFs.
- Conversion is done by a Nuance server that sends output via your email account or even visit their website and upload directly.
- Rather than using the keyboard and spending lots of hours typing, the Nuance PDF Converter features the voice controlled note taking that allows user to quickly capture notes.
- With the help of the side by side comparison, it quickly differentiates two documents and gives a summary of the alterations.
- Offers technical support for assistance for any unforeseen error that may require technical assistance.
- With just a few clicks work is converted very fast saving you a lot of time.
- It reverts PDF into any other format and still maintaining any kind of complex graphics or column.
- No need to spend time hunting down for mistakes with the Nuance as it puts everything in a stray paragraph.
- It may not be efficient for the “Dragon Talk” feature as it may not capture all the words clearly.
PDFMate PDF Converter
This is a graphic design software that runs for free and still ideal for any user as it is not complicated as many may think. Reasons why you should be downloading this software is to enjoy editing and creating your PDFs first hand. It allows conversion into six different formats. It has bundled a record six different conversion tools in a single interface. This with all reasons should be the best converting tool for the operating system it supports. Its features are all magical and with great reassurance from the few test made, this must be it.
- Comes with a password setting function.
- With the PDF Mate user can change the direction and layout of a page.
- The converted text files can be read and edited on Windows, Mac or UNIX.
- PDFs can be published as HTMLs on the website.
- Has clear in built helping guide for taking user through the conversion process.
- Password settings are available to protect information that may be confidential.
- Not only does it convert to editable files but also turn PDFs to eBooks such as EPUB to allow sharing in mobile devices.
- Allows further customization of files before converting them into desired formats.
- User enjoys fantastic speeds of conversion beyond their expectations.
- Outputs are of high quality and the original features preserved.
- For the free version of this application user can only convert three pages at maximum.
UNIPDF PDF Converter
When looking for a software that requires not a many procedural steps in order to have your work done, then look no further as the unipdf Converter is the solution to all your woes. With features like the drag and drop techniques of adding files, I don’t see any reason why it should be dismissed as the first option as being your converting tool. And yet the developers are highly esteemed to produce very of the best software in the market this one being the best example. It guarantees to handle all kind of work of different formats.
- It does not call for any fee to be licensed or any related formalities to have it running.
- Supported in the following operating systems; Windows 8.1, windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 8 and Windows Vista.
- The advanced setting option allows user to save files and folders in the desired location.
- The UNIPDF Converter has the capability of converting PDF files into HTML files that can yet still be edited.
- A special feature about it is that t also converts PDF into a JPG image.
- The process of adding files and picking them makes converting process not only easy but enjoyable.
- It converts all kinds of file regardless of size.
- It allows user to extract texts from PDF and convert them into txt file that is compatible from a Notepad.
- Being a free document, it is full of crapware.
- The software comes with the option to install toolbars but this not a major problem to deal with as it can be ignored by skipping.
From the review above it is clear now on which converter to opt to go for. What to consider is the quality of work output and the one and easy to access tool. Finding the best PDF converter for your converting processes may seem impossible but having the appropriate one is a guarantee from the above reviewed software.
DeskPDF Studio XE
TalkHelper PDF Converter
Foxit Phantom PDF Standard
Free Online OCR
Icecream PDF Converter
PDFMate PDF Converter
Soda PDF Converter
Wondershare PDF Converter
WPS PDF Converter